September 3, 2010

Like I've Died and Gone to Paint Swatch Heaven

Stopped at Home Depot this afternoon.  I've been spending a lot of time in that store.  Lately I've been haunting the flooring aisles.  Today I was prowling the paint section for Project Basement inspiration.  I love the paint section.  The endless possibilities and FREE product literature are irresistible.


Oh My Goodness.  Have you seen the new Behr paint display?  Behr has created an all-in-one paint + primer concoction called "Premium Plus Ultra". The store display is outstanding.  It features larger sized paint samples and, get this, tiny plastic rings to create your own "paint sample" collection. Brilliant!


I grabbed color samples with abandon.  I reached for anything that caught my eye. A girl can never have enough paint samples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment